PUBLISHED ON MAY 02, 2022
HIRING: Manager, Client Services
RAISE Communications is a leading boutique PR firm that specializes in B2B tech, FinTech, SAAS, EdTech and Venture Capital. We help translate big ideas into stories that inspire and influence. With a diverse portfolio of clients from seed stage launches to later stage and public companies, we partner with leadership teams to help drive growth at every step of the cycle.
At RAISE, the Manager of Client Services ensures the highest level of service to the companies we work with across the entire client lifecycle. Partnering with a highly seasoned team of PR professionals, this individual manages the operational cadence and quality of our firm’s marketing, business development and media relations activities.
Client Operations Management (70%)
With clients being top of mind, your key focus will be to:
- Manage/Implement the client service cadence including:
- Leading the creation of weekly client meeting agendas and updates
- Supporting the preparation and refinement of client materials, including key strategic presentations and other key correspondence
- Documenting and sharing important information related to client service
- Updating and tracking action items in the company’s project management system
- Ensure client service standards. Closely partner with company leaders to define key milestones, timelines, and deliverables and help to coordinate related resources
- Provide strategic support. Work with the RAISE team for ongoing monitoring, tracking, and analysis of industry trends and relevant discussions. This includes participating in client brainstorming sessions, weekly meetings, and strategy review.
- Know The Clients: Develop a strong working knowledge of your clients business so that you can anticipate their needs and ensure the highest level of service
Marketing and New Business Development: (30% percent)
- Support the creation and implementation of the RAISE annual marketing plan including brainstorming, documentation and research
- Support the execution of regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual marketing initiative
- Manage RAISE thought leadership and content development
- Management of RAISE marketing editorial calendar
- Creation of RAISE blog content
- LinkedIn presence and contacts
- Support executive communications for key leaders
- Support the new business development and proposal process
- 5-7 + years experience in a professional services setting – marketing, PR, advertising. Reduced schedule would be considered for a more senior candidate.
- Process oriented. Has experience with project management, successfully serving as the glue between internal and external teams.
- Detail oriented: Sees the big picture, but sweats the small stuff to deliver high quality work with top notch project management and time management skills.
- Problem solver: Believes that every challenge has a solution—and that sometimes the solution needs to be created.
- A self-starter: Thrives in a fast-growing company, and enjoys being proactive by jumping in and helping wherever there are new opportunities.
- Service-oriented: gets as excited as we do about “WOWing” clients and approaching work with a “yes” attitude
- Team-oriented: considers “we before me” so we can all support each other to deliver great work; hence, making brand integrity our top priority.
Let The Fireworks Fly at Tech Conferences This Spring
Spring is in the air, and from what we can tell, people are eager to get together and do business face to face. That includes the conference circuit! While it can be hard to keep your finger on the pulse of where to be and when– especially now that people are making up for so […]
The Two Most Important Questions To Break Through in the Media
In today’s tech world, startups are vying for attention– from investors, from customers and especially from the media. Early stage companies are hungrier than ever for press coverage, relying on media buzz to introduce their business, products, or services to the world. But amidst a noisy and overcrowded environment, it can be challenging to capture, […]
Awards To Keep On Your Radar
Do you want to help your company stand out, gain credibility and generate positive PR? Earning an award is a great reputation boost, can differentiate yourself in a crowded market and even generate new business leads.Think of an award as an independent seal of approval and something you can leverage on social media and with […]