PUBLISHED ON JAN 02, 2022
HIRING: Senior Director, Client Service
Are you a client focused, detail-oriented, creative thinker with excellent communications skills who’s looking for the chance to work with today’s most exciting tech companies? Do you dream of bringing your problem-solving skills and can-do attitude to a results-driven team that’s been successfully leveraging the ‘future of work’ before that was even a thing? And are you the person who’s exceptional at building and managing successful client relationships throughout every step of a client lifecycle?
Then join us as Senior Director, Client Service. This is the perfect role for someone who loves client service- from winning new deals to providing exceptional results. The ideal candidate is looking for the opportunity to blend left-brain and right-brain skills, and is as excited about managing the details as they are about bringing fresh creative ideas and connecting with new people. This is a chance to work collaboratively across our internal client teams as well as directly with the clients.
RAISE Communications is a leading boutique PR firm that specializes in B2B tech, FinTech, EdTech and Venture Capital. We help translate big ideas into stories that inspire and influence. With a diverse portfolio of growth stage companies, we partner with leadership teams to help drive growth at every step of the cycle.
This position reports directly to the CEO and is based out of our NYC headquarters. The team is remote first with in-person collaboration days and meetings.
WE ARE SEEKING SOMEONE WHO IS…
- Relationship-oriented: gets as excited as we do about “WOWing” clients and approaching work with a “yes” attitude.
- Detail oriented: Sees the big picture, but sweats the small stuff to deliver high quality work.
- Team-oriented: considers “we before me” so we can all support each other to deliver great work; hence, making brand integrity our top priority.
- A self-starter: thrives in a fast-growing company, and enjoys being proactive by jumping in and helping wherever there are new opportunities.
- Creative: believes that every challenge has a solution—and that sometimes the solution needs to be created.
- Goal-driven: has experience with project management, successfully managing and growing client relationships, and is marketing minded.
WITH CLIENTS BEING TOP OF MIND, YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE:
Client Relationship Management (70 percent)
- Know The Clients: Develop a strong working knowledge of your clients business so that you can anticipate their needs. Work with the RAISE team for ongoing monitoring, tracking, and analysis of industry trends and relevant discussions. This includes participating in client brainstorming sessions, weekly meetings, and strategy review.
- Project Management: Help to define scope, key milestones, timelines, and deliverable and help to manage resources against all of these topics. Write client briefs.
- Client Communication: Proactively and regularly communicate with clients on status of deliverables, timing on milestones, ROI of chosen activities, and next steps.
Marketing and New Business Development: (30 percent)
- Play a key role in the new business development process in writing and design proposals for new business meetings.
- Refresh creds with updated work, manage design resources to complete.
- Assist in the creation of case studies and other content writing for RAISE.
- Manage social media channels and other PR submissions on behalf of RAISE.
- Bring fresh ideas for marketing.
- Serve as an all-around agency ambassador.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 plus years in a client-service role (PR Agency experience not required).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Expertise and deep knowledge in the B2B Technology sector.
- Track-record of sustained, high-quality work in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to use project management tools like Asana, Google Docs.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, basic design tools (Google slides, canva).
- Writing, editing, and standardizing PR briefs and communications for various clients who have different voices and industry nuances.
- Experience winning new clients and closing six-figure deals, in the following sectors: B2B Tech, FinTech, and/or EdTech.
- Experience working with a collaborative team of both junior and senior executives with deep domain expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits (medical and dental).
- Chance to be part of a successful woman-owned company that honors the culture we are building every bit as much as the clients we are serving.
- Option to work remote, flexible schedules as needed.
- Professional/educational development opportunities.
- Commission on sourced deals.
The Things to Do Now To Set Your Business up for Success in Q1
There’s no denying that this has been another record-breaking year in tech. From mega-fundings to the constant drumbeat of IPOs, there’s lots of opportunity right now for high growth startups– which means it’s also increasingly challenging to break through. As we near the end of this year, now is the time to make sure that […]
How to Leverage PR for Sales Conversion
After strategic messaging sessions and thoughtful conversations with the media, your PR team has landed you some impressive news coverage. Finally, your company’s story has been featured in the publication you wanted! Aside from giving your PR team kudos, what do you do next? Two words: content amplification. Content amplification helps you stack the deck […]
Some Fall Events To Keep On Your Radar
When you think about Fall, you may think about foliage, pumpkin spice, or apple picking. But Fall is also one of the busiest times in the events industry, bringing together the biggest minds in tech to delve into the hottest topics. Having presence at these influential events is an important part of any company’s marketing […]