Launching the Encrypted Learning Company That’s Changing Machine Learning
What It Is: Cape Privacy is the leading global encrypted learning platform. It allows companies to collaborate on machine learning models without compromising proprietary or confidential data. Privacy is protected by default on Cape’s platform as companies share data with external parties to enrich data models and increase business value.
What’s Grabbing Attention: Cape’s on a mission to realize the full potential of data science and machine learning. Since launch, the company has seen a growing demand from financial institutions looking to enrich their machine learning models through external data sources. Thanks to Cape’s encrypted learning platform, data scientists within and across multiple organizations can securely collaborate on model development. Better data means better business outcomes.
How We’re Helping to Spread the Word: Using their seed financing as a jumping off point, we worked with Cape to launch the company and build thought leadership around the future of data science and encryption. In conjunction with Cape’s Series A announcement, we also helped to educate the market on Cape’s traction and their vision going forward.
- Tech Crunch profile around Cape’s launch
- Follow up TechCrunch profile on Cape’s growth, momentum and Series A
- Deep dive into Cape’s technology in Venture Beat
- Numerous launch stories around funding rounds in Axios; Fortune; WSJPro; Finmes, AlleyWatch; Fortune; EnterpriseAI; VC News Daily and more…
- A huge shoutout on the Nasdaq Board