Building Thought Leadership For This Leading FinTech Company
What It Is: LendingFront powers the future of business lending for community banks, credit unions, CDFIs, payment processors, and alternative lenders. An end-to-end, white labeled technology solution for application intake, document management, data aggregation, rules-based decisioning, underwriting, and servicing, LendingFront brings efficiency, transparency, and security to all aspects of the lending process.
How They Are Different: LendingFront’s technology empowers banks and other lenders to meet the capital needs of small businesses more efficiently (and more profitably) than ever before. The technology separates small loan requests from the traditional commercial lending process, and provides lenders with the most sophisticated technology for originating, underwriting, and servicing small business loans.
What’s Grabbing Attention: Thought-leadership from CEO Jorge Sun with his POV on a range of topics from the Payment Protection Program (PPP); getting capital in the hands of small businesses; big banks feeling the squeeze from fintech; opportunities for merchant payment processors and more.
How We’re Helping to Spread the Word: Amplifying CEO Jorge Sun’s thought-leadership in relevant fintech, banking and business outlets including:
- Scaling as an alternative lender placed in Banking Dive
- New Year’s Resolutions for Community Banks and Credit Unions placed in Credit Union Business News and Bank Business News
- Big banks feeling the squeeze from fintech companies in Forbes
- Cash Advances: A Logical Next Step for Merchant Processors in Forbes
- 2020 wasn’t such a great year for banks in BankBeat
- New Year’s Resolutions for Community Banks and Credit Unions in Credit Union Business News and Bank Business News
- Small businesses need more than the latest round of PPP in PaymentsSource
- Time for Small Business Lenders to Think Short Term in Global Banking and Finance Review
- As Lending Moves Online, Small Businesses Can Still Access Capital in Global Banking and Finance Review
In addition, booked Jorge Sun on fintech and CEO-focused podcasts including: